Throughout the school year, children come to Youth Services for homework and academic support through our Study Buddies program. Your role in providing dinner for these children makes an incredible difference in the their ability to focus and succeed. As a volunteer, you will prepare and serve dinner to 95+ children ages 6-14.
- Dinners are served Monday and Wednesday evenings starting at 6:15pm
- Time commitment: 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Volunteers needed: 3-5 adults (more is acceptable)
- Dessert is optional and will be served by staff once homework is completed
- Youth Services has an on-site full, working kitchen for minimal preparation
- Youth Services will provide paper and plastic ware
You can sign up here for a dinner or contact Jennifer Fitch at email@example.com or 847-724-2620.