It’s Spring! And that means it is time for our most important fundraising event season at Youth Services.
What to do for the second year of events in a pandemic? We’re hosting a non-event month!
No need to log into Zoom (we know you are Zoom’ed out)! Wear whatever you want! Join from your bed or your couch or outside in the sunshine! This is a chance to bring together our community in whatever way YOU choose!
How can you support our efforts to raise the $170,000 the agency relies on to reach our budget?
- Buy a “ticket” to making a difference.
- Make a donation to our Fund A Need program. Stay tuned for inspiring messaging to understand the need and also share with those you know!
- Participate in our auction, which will take place from Thursday, April 29th from 5:00 pm until Saturday, May 1st until 10:00 pm.
- Take out or dine in at one or all of these restaurants during our Diner’s Club in May.
- Become a sponsor.
- Host a small “Party with a Purpose” in April – we have so many ideas for you!
We have all of the fun pieces of our popular Spring Gala. It’s up to you how you want to participate! And your participation has NEVER been more important. The demand increases week after week as Youth Services faces longer waitlists than ever before. Your donation will help in our efforts on bringing in additional clinical support to meet the needs of our community – and continue in our promise that no one will ever be turned away based on ability to pay.
Check back often as we continue to share more opportunities to get involved and make a difference.
Special Thanks to our 2021 Spring Gala Sponsors!
EVENT PRODUCTION SPONSOR
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PRINT SPONSOR
$10,000+ EVENT SPONSORS
JOHN & CATHIE ESTEY
$5,000-$9,999 EVENT SPONSORS
JERRY & JULIE KANE
$2,500-$4,999 EVENT SPONSORS
JIM & PAM BUCHHOLZ
GLENN & CHRISTINE KELLY
JOHN & BETH SCHMIDT
$1,000 – $2,499 EVENT SPONSORS
MICHAEL & SANDY BRENNAN
SCOTT & JENNIFER NELSON
$500 – $999 EVENT SPONSORS
RICHARD & JOYCE HIRSCH
ALLAN & MARILYN TE RONDE
Special Thanks to our 2021 Spring Gala Committee
Lisa Anastasia, Chair